Dedicated to the Portuguese artists Pedro Costa (b. 1959), Rui Chafes (b. 1966) and Paulo Nozolino (b. 1955), this group exhibition takes the form of a renewed dialogue between cinema, sculpture and photography.
0 item in stock items in stock
Last product in stock!
|Artist||Pedro Costa / Rui Chafes / Paulo Nozolino|
|Author||Philippe-Alain Michaud, Jonathan Pouthier|
|Number of pages||208|
|Language||Bilingue Français / English|
|Dimensions||240 x 170|
|Museum||Centre Pompidou, Paris|
Built around the installation "As filhas do Fogo" by Pedro Costa and Rui Chafes, and the film "Minino macho, Minino fêmea" by Pedro Costa, accompanied by a series of photographs by Paulo Nozolino, the exhibition is conceived as a mental and immersive journey at the crossroads of the plastic interrogations of these three artists who have been involved in a fruitful collaboration over the years.
- Foreword: Laurent Le Bon and Xavier Rey
- Tragic imagination: Philippe-Alain Michaud and Jonathan Pouthier
- Static shot: Catherine David
- Pedro Costa - Poetics of volcanoes: Gaspard Nectoux
- Rui Chafes - A handful of silence: Doris von Drathen
- Paulo Nozolino - Against indifference: Rui Nunes
- Open letters from an architect to a film director, a sculptor and a photographer: josé Neves
- List of exhibited works
Recently viewed items